Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 2015 Follow Up on Dallas Court Cases

Earlier today, i discovered an email from a person sent July 2015 that told me they too are being scammed by Mr. Garcia... so apparently he is still out and about conning people.  At that point, I realized that I had never posted the follow-up of my own actions (I'll do this in a separate post) or my discoveries of pending court cases in Dallas County court house.

As to the pending court cases, I have learned that the previously referenced case in the Dallas Court house was for the theft of an angle grinder.  He also has a second case that he is pleading guilty to that will be settled in two days for theft of goods>$1500.

For case F-1500488, the complaint is:


For case F-1410975, the complaint is:



No comments:

Post a Comment